INNER CITY CONTRACTING
A Detroit Headquartered Business
FOUNDATION CONTRACTING SERVICES
We are a full-service concrete contractor servicing Southeast, MI, and the surrounding areas. We provide a variety of concrete services including footings, retaining walls, and poured wall foundations as well as related building services.
- Strength – Poured wall foundations are designed and engineered for strength and longevity.
- Versatility – A poured wall foundation can be adapted to almost any design. From short walls, curved walls to walls exceeding 20 feet tall.
- Speed – Poured wall foundations create a quicker finished project. This speeds overall construction and can even lowers costs.
- Value – Poured wall foundations can help increase the overall value of your property.
HEAVY CIVIL CONTRACTORS
Heavy Civil Contracting
Inner City Contracting’s experience and knowledge in heavy civil contracting has allowed us to become a recognized company throughout Southeast Michigan and the City of Detroit. From commercial and residential site excavation with sewer and water utilities, to full environmental site remediation, we are ready and able to serve you on your next project.
EXCAVATION & SITE DEVELOPMENT
We are a full service excavating contractor. Providing residential and commercial site excavation. We are a licensed, bonded and certified company. You can count on us to take the necessary precautions to handle your project in a professional, safe and accurate and timely manner.
- Basement Excavation
- Residential Site Work
- Rough Grade / Final Grade
UTILITY CONTRACTOR FOR SEWER AND WATER
Utility, Sewer & Water
Inner City Contracting is an industry leader for underground utilities and site-work of all scopes and sizes. From subdivisions, scatter housing to major infrastructure projects, we have earned an outstanding reputation for safe, quality and on-time projects.
- Debris Removal
- Commercial Site Work
- Site Development
- Road Grading
- Rough Grade / Final Grade
- Retaining Walls
- Sewer Excavation
- Drain Work
- Underground Utilities
Inner City Contracting proudly offers trucking and hauling services throughout Southeast Michigan. We provide competitive pricing on aggregate trucking services coupled with our dedication for on-time delivery of aggregate products for your job sites.
- Natural Stone: peastone, 6A natural stone, cobblestone, 21AA natural stone
- Sand: class II, fill sand, brown sand, and mason sand
- Crushed Concrete: 21AA CC & 1”x3” CC L
- Limestone: 21A commercial, 21AA Spec., L/S 1” x 3”, L/S6A
- Landscape Supplies: topsoil, mulch, 1”x 2” + 2” x 4”
- Slag Products: 30A, 21AA, 22A, and 4G
- And more…
It is often said that Demolition is the first step in Urban Renewal. Our location within the City of Detroit places us squarely in the middle of its redevelopment and rebirth. Inner City Contracting is properly licensed both with the State of Michigan and City of Detroit for Demolition Services. In addition, our company holds a State of Michigan Asbestos Abatement Contractors License (License # C53656). To date, we have performed:
- Numerous Emergency/Ordered Demolitions for various municipal and private clients;
- Commercial Building Demolition of Blighted and Outdated Structures for New Development;
- Building Separation of Structures to Remain from those that are Blighted or Unsafe;
- Deconstruction of Vacant Buildings for Reuse in other Areas;
- Removal of Impacted Soils, HAZMAT Materials, & Asbestos in Conjunction with Demolition for Hazard Mitigation in Residential & Commercial Areas;
- Selective Demolition of Historic Structures;